Helping To Ensure Your Safety
We are committed to offering you, our guest, a healthy and happy experience during your stay. Below are just a few of the things we are doing to accomplish this here at the The Alpen Way Chalet Mountain Lodge in Evergreen.
- Our office is closed. All check-ins are done curbside, guests upon arrival call the office and we greet them in the parking lot to get them checked in
- We have already processed the balance due with the credit card on file.
- Guests sign the guest registration with a disinfected pen
- Property information is conveyed outside as much as possible
- Room information is conveyed at a safe distance within the room with both guests and staff wearing masks
- Once guests are in the room we do not enter again until after their departure
- Rooms are overstocked, but if guests need any supplies, they call the office and we leave it outside their door
- All cleaning and sanitizing products used are CDC approved for COVID
- Any linens that are not being changed between guests such as quilts, curtains, shower curtains, etc. are sprayed with disinfecting spray
- Quilts and blankets are changed out regularly depending on room occupancy
- Carpets and area rugs are shampooed regularly depending on room occupancy
- Curtains are removed and washed regularly depending on room occupancy
- After rooms are thoroughly cleaned, all touch points in the room are disinfected
- Once the room is disinfected, it is sealed until guest arrival
- Any staff member having contact with guests is required to use hand sanitizer before and after guest interaction
- Any staff member having contact with guests is required to wear a mask and ensure the guest is also wearing a mask
- Staff are monitored daily for any signs of illness
- There are no indoor common areas
- Outdoor common areas (hot tub, fire pit, pergola) are available for guest use at their discretion.
- Hot tub is inspected daily, filter is changed out and everything above the waterline and cover is disinfected
- Guests are requested to socially distance and not join other guests in the outdoor common areas